Here, I begin, my official food blog. I’m still playing with the format and design. Trying to make a montage for my front image. I’ve been talking about this for months, part of me still doesn’t know where to start. I have high expectations for this blog- something people will want to read. My culinary adventures range from my weekly Tuesday Trailer date with Skillet to finer dining experiences at Crush and Matts in the Market. Both represent one thing- good food. Food that melts in your mouth, toe curling and most of all brings us together with the fruits of the earth- a religious experience. For me, there are two parts to a culinary experience, the merits of the food- were the scallops cream on the inside with a crisp crust and the dining experience including the company, presentation and the dining space. All of these encompass your food experience. Sometimes good, sometimes lacking the necessary essentials. Over the past few months, I’ve collected an assortment of dining adventures- I hope to write about those and current ones. Feedback is always welcome as this is something I wish to really develop, turn into something.
- I can almost taste it. Yes, vacation. Out of office on. Gotta finish scheduling some content then it's time to make the Jell-O shots. 17 hours ago
- Things overhead at the office, "you smell like fireball." 21 hours ago
- RT @jim_brunner: In totally non-election related news, Mayor McGinn announces Gay Pride Flag will fly at City Hall to celebrate Gay Pride... 22 hours ago
- Email marketing fail from a social company asking me to friend them on Facebook. The correct answer would be fan. 22 hours ago
- There are days it is a miracle I get myself out of the house. Today is one of them. Not perfect, but at least headed for the gym. 1 day ago