Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- Officially geeked out this weekend on so many levels. Played lots of Warcraft. Installing Maverick. Seasoned my Dutch Oven. 1 week ago
- RT @CatFoodBreath: Scorecard for your kitty....... http://t.co/ymp4wF4f50 1 week ago
- Watching the first episode of Party of Five. So much flannel. Also, the boys are still adorable. 1 week ago
- It's #gameday at @Allrecipes Time to watch the visits roll in & predict the top recipes that will be on our tables this year. 1 week ago
- RT @aqnguyen: 10 Best Ramen Shops in Los Angeles blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2013/… via @laweeklyfood 1 week ago