Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- I can almost taste it. Yes, vacation. Out of office on. Gotta finish scheduling some content then it's time to make the Jell-O shots. 1 day ago
- Things overhead at the office, "you smell like fireball." 1 day ago
- RT @jim_brunner: In totally non-election related news, Mayor McGinn announces Gay Pride Flag will fly at City Hall to celebrate Gay Pride... 1 day ago
- Email marketing fail from a social company asking me to friend them on Facebook. The correct answer would be fan. 1 day ago
- There are days it is a miracle I get myself out of the house. Today is one of them. Not perfect, but at least headed for the gym. 1 day ago