Here, I begin, my official food blog. I’m still playing with the format and design. Trying to make a montage for my front image. I’ve been talking about this for months, part of me still doesn’t know where to start. I have high expectations for this blog- something people will want to read. My culinary adventures range from my weekly Tuesday Trailer date with Skillet to finer dining experiences at Crush and Matts in the Market. Both represent one thing- good food. Food that melts in your mouth, toe curling and most of all brings us together with the fruits of the earth- a religious experience. For me, there are two parts to a culinary experience, the merits of the food- were the scallops cream on the inside with a crisp crust and the dining experience including the company, presentation and the dining space. All of these encompass your food experience. Sometimes good, sometimes lacking the necessary essentials. Over the past few months, I’ve collected an assortment of dining adventures- I hope to write about those and current ones. Feedback is always welcome as this is something I wish to really develop, turn into something.
- RT @arielknutson: I talked to @everywhereist about rage and making Mario Batali's cinnamon rolls thekitchn.com/mario-batali-f… 6 days ago
- RT @BerniceKing: As you honor my father today, please remember and honor my mother, as well. She was the architect of the King Legacy and f… 1 week ago
- RT @gastrognome: Did you like that viral cinnamon roll piece? Well, here's an update on what's happened to the author since. @Twitter @Twit… 1 week ago
- RT @sally_field: And there you have it. The systematic subjugation of women across all industries must end! twitter.com/mviser/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @davidmackau: Ron Howard: "We are honored ... to be here to present the award for best director." Natalie Portman, done with this shit:… 2 weeks ago