I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- RT @arielknutson: I talked to @everywhereist about rage and making Mario Batali's cinnamon rolls thekitchn.com/mario-batali-f… 6 days ago
- RT @BerniceKing: As you honor my father today, please remember and honor my mother, as well. She was the architect of the King Legacy and f… 1 week ago
- RT @gastrognome: Did you like that viral cinnamon roll piece? Well, here's an update on what's happened to the author since. @Twitter @Twit… 1 week ago
- RT @sally_field: And there you have it. The systematic subjugation of women across all industries must end! twitter.com/mviser/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @davidmackau: Ron Howard: "We are honored ... to be here to present the award for best director." Natalie Portman, done with this shit:… 2 weeks ago