I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- RT @KhushAndOJ: Went all the way to Pawhuska, Oklahoma (population 3,000) to explore the Pioneer Woman's deep and complicated fandom https:… 1 week ago
- RT @arielknutson: Hi, hello, please look at this very important work from @cmoshenb on the Real Housewives thekitchn.com/battle-of-the-… 3 weeks ago
- Discovered the @RegalMovies has reclining chairs. Pretty much just fell in love. Plotting to see more movies. Also, @HomeAgain_Movie 👌 4 weeks ago
- Happy that the @thewhiskybarsea isn't carrying @BulleitUSA. Appreciate their support of Hollis. #whereshollis washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/f… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 2 months ago