I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- RT @Digiday: Both the edit and business sides want to reach audiences -- but from there the interests can diverge. trib.al/8IYY8in 1 week ago
- Next time I think it's a good idea to fly in & out of a city within a day. Please remind me that I'm crazy. Bonus, two delayed flights. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ValeeGrrl: [House Hunters episode] HUSBAND: I'm a freelance hamster trainer WIFE: And I tune harmonicas part-time HUSBAND: Our budg… 2 months ago
- RT @whitneyricketts: Hey talented Seattle writers: Zillow is hiring a staff writer to cover all things home & real estate. https://t.co/HAU… 3 months ago
- Exciting to see your friend's byline in the @AlaskaAir mag! Nice work @gastrognome #iflyalaska https://t.co/kcx9W1MTyH 4 months ago