Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- RT @ValeeGrrl: [House Hunters episode] HUSBAND: I'm a freelance hamster trainer WIFE: And I tune harmonicas part-time HUSBAND: Our budg… 1 week ago
- RT @whitneyricketts: Hey talented Seattle writers: Zillow is hiring a staff writer to cover all things home & real estate. https://t.co/HAU… 1 month ago
- Exciting to see your friend's byline in the @AlaskaAir mag! Nice work @gastrognome #iflyalaska https://t.co/kcx9W1MTyH 2 months ago
- RT or tag your valentine & you could win 1 yr of free @postmates delivery! See #FiftyShadesDarker in theaters 2/10. bit.ly/2jEG2J2 2 months ago
- RT @extracrispy: A very scientific ranking of fast food hash browns. extra.cr/2kS3Bza 2 months ago