Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- Sick day means binge watching the entire season of the new Queer Eye. 😍😍😍. 1 week ago
- Sometimes it’s the small things like hearing 50 cent “in da club” on the radio after a long & tiring few weeks that make you smile. 3 weeks ago
- RT @arielknutson: I talked to @everywhereist about rage and making Mario Batali's cinnamon rolls thekitchn.com/mario-batali-f… 1 month ago
- RT @BerniceKing: As you honor my father today, please remember and honor my mother, as well. She was the architect of the King Legacy and f… 1 month ago
- RT @gastrognome: Did you like that viral cinnamon roll piece? Well, here's an update on what's happened to the author since. @Twitter @Twit… 1 month ago