Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- RT @KhushAndOJ: Went all the way to Pawhuska, Oklahoma (population 3,000) to explore the Pioneer Woman's deep and complicated fandom https:… 1 week ago
- RT @arielknutson: Hi, hello, please look at this very important work from @cmoshenb on the Real Housewives thekitchn.com/battle-of-the-… 3 weeks ago
- Discovered the @RegalMovies has reclining chairs. Pretty much just fell in love. Plotting to see more movies. Also, @HomeAgain_Movie 👌 4 weeks ago
- Happy that the @thewhiskybarsea isn't carrying @BulleitUSA. Appreciate their support of Hollis. #whereshollis washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/f… 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 2 months ago