Seattle culinary blog focused on cooking, new restaurants, shops and other food happenings. A mix of the trendy, up and coming but also just down home good tasting food ranging from the expensive to the affordable hole in the wall. To me food is about experiencing the flavors, savoring the moment and most of all sharing what inspires you with others. Scrumptious Seattle just like our eating habits is constantly evolving, growing and learning.
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- My arms are covered in bruises from river rafting but look like someone beat me up. The looks I'm getting from strangers are priceless. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Allrecipes: The team rang the opening bell at the @NYSE this am to commemorate our 20th anniversary. #Allrecipes20 https://t.co/7cYAovR… 2 weeks ago
- I'm continually impressed with @AlaskaAir. ❤️their customer service. #iFlyAlaska https://t.co/4R0m9Hfihy 3 weeks ago
- Fascinating keynote @DigSumPortland by @stevewoz. He loves @amazonecho & is an advocate for education. #DSPDX 1 month ago