I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- 👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻 twitter.com/elisabethjlane… 1 week ago
- Just spent more time attempting “hack” to cut perfect round of parchment paper than actually making cake. Four YouT… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mindykaling: It me. Anyone else? @yeahitschill https://t.co/3XmpLnxG1c 3 weeks ago
- This makes me heart happy. twitter.com/mashable/statu… 3 weeks ago
- Something interesting is happening with the @WholeFoods @instagram account. Totally blank. But has a 🐝 in profile & only follows @Beyonce 1 month ago