I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- That feeling when you reach your goal of MVP on @AlaskaAir 🙌🙌🙌 https://t.co/NurUqjfBXz 1 week ago
- I sooo want to do this to my inbox twitter.com/krburgio/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @Digiday: Meredith Digital's Stan Pavlovsky: “This is the frenemy question with various platforms. If we’re going to partner with Amazon… 1 week ago
- RT @hels: ❤💪 to these brave women nola.com/business/index… 1 month ago
- RT @Bourdain: Just a reminder : @chefjoseandres is a national hero . His efforts in Puerto Rico should inspire us all 1 month ago