I know I’ve been absent from blogging recently. I promise to fix that. I have several posts to publish including a crepe trailer in Austin (pictures too!), Hudson on the Bend (another Austin restaurant) and a few Seattle ones as well- Crow, Ocho and possibly a few others. So stay tuned, I promise to be back and blog often. Unfortunately I was lucky enough to get the cold/flu everyone in this city had the past month and changes at work have distracted me. Several new places on my list to try including a much anticipated meal at the Corson Building in December. Dinner club has been on hiatus for the summer, that shall be back too.
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- My arms are covered in bruises from river rafting but look like someone beat me up. The looks I'm getting from strangers are priceless. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Allrecipes: The team rang the opening bell at the @NYSE this am to commemorate our 20th anniversary. #Allrecipes20 https://t.co/7cYAovR… 2 weeks ago
- I'm continually impressed with @AlaskaAir. ❤️their customer service. #iFlyAlaska https://t.co/4R0m9Hfihy 3 weeks ago
- Fascinating keynote @DigSumPortland by @stevewoz. He loves @amazonecho & is an advocate for education. #DSPDX 1 month ago